Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back In Action

Had an awesome, rejuvenating meeting with The Well leadership team tonight.


We're guiding about 70 young adults through the book 'A Reason For God' by Tim Keller. Getting an eight week program together for something like this is intense. There was 8 of us around a table just getting to work for the glory of God. It felt awesome, and was just what I needed after a week of feeling a bit restless with my faith. We'll have a kick off party in about 10 days. We'll have food and various tables set up with mission opportunities, info about our church, registration etc. Then each week after, I'll give a quick intro to the group, we'll watch a dvd, and then break up into small groups to discuss. The topics are challenging, and deal with the overall theme of reconciling the existence of God in a post modern world.

I am really pumped. It's one of my favorite books. I'll be working this week at getting the study guide together. I'm going to be crazy busy. Work in itself sometimes holds me down for close to 12 hours in a  day. And now I'm gearing up for this study. But I'm excited. I feel invigorated for this. God has me all inspired again. He's truly amazing. If DWI defense law got me this worked up, I can only imagine what kind of attorney I'd be...

Well, I need to sign off. I've got some work to do to get this thing off the ground.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment