Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When the Enemy Knocks

When the Enemy Knocks

I enjoyed this gentleman's post for a variety of reasons.

First of all, it is written with an honesty that I often aspire to, but rarely duplicate in this blog. I often worry that my postings won't be profound enough, or that they'll be horribly boring if I spend too much time on my everyday challenges and concerns.

Secondly, he is becoming a priest. I'm still in awe that people have the calling at such a young age. The thought of me even considering the Priesthood in my 20's would have been laughable to say the least.

Finally, his description of spiritual warfare is right on. Satan piles up as many cumulative little things when you're tired. He prays on exhaustion and worry. He tries to convince you that you're not good enough, that you are incapable of being successful. That you in fact don't reflect God's glory...perhaps even that there is no God.

Enjoy, Thought I'd share. Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment